Last Updated on
To make your car look perfectly clean, it won't be complete without its tire looking all shiny like you first bought it. A tire shine is what you will need to make that happen. Although there are products that say they could make this possible, not all of them could deliver the words from their advertisements.
This is why I decided to be your guide to buying the right tire shine for your car wheels. I have here the 5 best tire shine for all of you modern day car owners. But before I give you my unbiased review, allow me to answer some of the most frequently asked questions regarding tire shines.
What Exactly is the Use of Tire Shines?
Aside from the fact that it does make your tire look shiny and brand new, it actually protects your tire from harmful dust that could easily make it look worn out.
What Are The Available Types of Tires Shines out There?
How to Choose Tire Shines?
- Always check the label how long will the shine last after you have applied it. Some could last for 24 hours while others could go beyond that. There are also tire shine products that are not sensitive to liquid, which means they could still make your tires sparkle despite water being present during your drive.
- Now that you the answers to these, here are the 5 best tire shines that are out in the market right now. I picked these ones because they are among the best sellers online and I have personally used most of them.
The 5 Best Tire Shines Available In The Market Today
**Below, you'll find our more detailed reviews, but you can also click the links above to see current prices or read customer reviews on Amazon.
It is a tire shining product made by a company called Shine Society and I have to say that it is worth it spending money for. This could make any plastic, vinyl and rubber shine like brand new; hence, it is perfect for car tires.
- Economic: The great thing about this tire shine is that you don't have to put a lot on your tire to see results. A small amount could already work with a lasting shine. This means you don't need to use a lot of it on your tire to see it work.
- User-friendly: It is not complicated to use because you can apply it to your tire right from the bottle itself. You don't even need to use a cloth for application because the bottle works on its own. All you need to do is spray it on the faded part of the tire and watch it work its magic. Don't forget to leave it there for about 10 minutes before you wipe it. I would suggest to leave it longer than 10 minutes to see better results.
- Pricey For Most: I cannot deny the fact that it is pretty costly for a tire shine product.
This tire shine comes in a spray bottle. It helps in preventing your tire to fade and it is also known for repelling water and other dirt. It contains 18 oz of tire shine material that will surely make your tire look new again.
- User-friendly: Just like the product above, this too is so easy to use since it comes in a spray bottle.
- Showroom Quality: You will get the kind of look that cars have when they are in a showroom. It promises high-quality shine like no other and I have to say that they do keep up with it.
- Extra Protection: Aside from making your tire look shiny and new, it also has the ability to protect it from looking old and worn out.
- Economic: It also is economic in a way because your tire would only need a single coating from it and it already guarantees protection from fading and cracking.
- Shine Options: It gives you three shine options. You can have a high shine, medium, and even low shine. These options are perfect if you don't want your tire to look flashy with a high shine.
- Temperature Sensitive: The only downside of this product is that you cannot leave it in a really cold room. It would easily crack that the bottle would even be damaged. Always make sure it is in a room temperature that it not so hot and not so cold.
This product will give your wheels a dark shine than the usual with a wet-look effect. It is capable of making it look more black for a long time, as it also protects your tires from aging too fast.
- Environment-friendly: It has uses antiozonant technology, which helps in not releasing some toxic gas that could harm the earth's ozone layer.
- Intense Shine: No need to spray your tire a lot with this when you first apply it. You will be surprised on how your tires could shine so fast with a long lasting effect.
- No Mess: Based on my experience, I'm glad that with this, as I didn't have to deal with the messiness most tire shine could bring. Since it is from a spray can, you don't have to worry about drips and clutter.
- Smell: You might not love how this product smells because, for some reason, the chemicals in it emit a pretty strong odor. If you have asthma or any respiratory issues, I have to say that this might not work in your favor.
A tire shine that is easy to use because it is once again from a spray can. All you need to do is spray it on your tire and it will do the work for you. No need to spend so much time rubbing your wheels with tire wax when you have this.
- Saves You Time: Since you'll just need to spray it on your tires, you can be sure that your time is already saved from doing unnecessary wiping and rubbing on the wheels.
- User-friendly: This is also so easy to use that you don't need to be an expert in cars to apply it. Just spray it on the tires that need to be shine and you don't even have to spray over and over again to see results.
- Long Lasting: While other products would brag that your tire could still shine after 24 to 48 hours of application, this one promises to keep it looking new and shiny for weeks! It doesn't matter what the weather is, you can count on it staying shiny because it is also weather-resistant.
- Self-heal: Your tire could self-heal because of the product's formula that enables it to fill in small scuffs on your tires when they are looking like about to be worn out.
- Residue-free: Some products would leave a powdery residue that looks messy. This one won't give you that trouble, which is perfect if you want a pure and clean black finish.
- Not glossy: If you are looking for a glossy tire shine, then this one won't do that job for you. It is only good if you want a matte finish.
This one is a gel type tire shine that is good if you don't want to deal with over spraying your tire with it. This product is also known for a long-lasting shine that could last for weeks.
- UV-resistant: This tire shine can protect your tire from the harmful UV ray of the sun, which could eventually damage and make your tires look worn out.
- High Gloss: If you are looking for a tire shine that specializes in giving your tires some gloss that really shines bright, then this is your best bet.
- It Takes More Than One Application: The only thing I didn't like about it is that you will have to apply more than once on your tire. It means that you'll need more of it to see results.
Your car won't be perfect without its tire looking all shiny and new, which is why a tire shine is a must. Also, remember that this is the final thing to do whenever you plan on giving your car a wash.
Based on the five products I have reviewed here, I have to say that the SUPER TRIM All-Natural Trim and Tire Dressing is more ideal for you to purchase. It has everything that you need for a tire shine and possibly even more. It lasts long and it won't leave a mess after you use it.
The price might be a little high for what it does, but it is so worth it! Tell your friends about this review, so they too have an idea of what is the best tire shine that they could be using for their car.