Last Updated on
The neatness of your car may be the reflection of yourself. This means that if your car is often dirty, then you might want to tidy things up. The carpet of your car could easily collect dust and other dirt, which is why you should always make it a point to clean it.
Maintaining the cleanliness of your car, especially the floor part could be tough if you are to do it manually. Lucky for us who live in this era, we now have the help of a vacuum cleaner to this job for us.
But you must know that there is a specific vacuum made especially for cars. I'm here to share with you the best car vacuum before you buy one in order to avoid being ripped off. But first, allow me to guide you on the process.
Your Ultimate Guide on Buying a Car Vacuum
Top 5 Car Vacuum That You Must Check Out
It is a hand vacuum that is ideal as a car vacuum because of its portability. It is powered by a 16V lithium battery that is rechargeable, which also saves you energy and cash from buying a disposable one.
- Battery Life: The battery life could last for a long time, which is why you won't have to recharge it every time you need to use it. But then again, it would still depend on the amount of time that you will use it.The battery could last for about 18 months before you need to change the lithium battery that the package came with it.
- Portability: You will love how lightweight this vacuum is, which means it won't be hard for you to reach the far and deep areas of your car.
- Conserves Energy: This has a 16V with air watts measuring to 15.2 Watts. It means that this tool would help you exert 50% less energy than the usual vacuum cleaner.
- Easy Filter: This product comes with a feature that would help in keeping the vacuum’s power on point and the filter always clean. It also comes with a little bowl inside that helps in gathering all the dirt and dust that the vacuum has accumulated. It is easy to take that out and have it empty after each round of cleaning.
- Warranty: You can enjoy its 2-year limited warranty, unlike others that completely don’t offer such thing to their customers.
- Price: It still might be a little expensive for some people but for me, I consider the price actually reasonable, which is why I still included it on this list.
This is a hand vacuum that is popularly used in cars and houses with pets to pick up deep-seated dirt and dust in carpets. The voltage is 14.8V and it powered by a lithium battery, which makes it rechargeable.
- Portability: It is so light and easy to take it anywhere with you and that it makes even more ideal to always have it in your car.
- Fast Charging Mechanism: You don't have to wait for hours to have it completely charged because of its fast charging mechanism.
- Non-Toxic and Long Battery Life: This product is proud to say that it emits toxic with its batteries and you can be sure that you won't be buying a new battery every time you will use it.
- Latch Issue: The only real problem I've had with this vacuum was its latch. It is the part that holds a little container attached to the vacuum. It was quite annoying that it keeps falling off. I thought that part was weak and needed improvement.
This is a 20-volt vacuum that you could recharge because it is powered by a lithium battery. The size is extremely compact, but don't let its portability fool you because it is powerful enough to clean up your entire car.
- Nozzle Feature: You would like the fact that you could pivot its nozzle to wherever you want to get a good angle in vacuuming up the interior of your car.
- Exceptional Motor: This vacuum is known for its motor having a high-performance when it comes to suctioning dirt and dust in your car.
- Three-stage Filtration Feature: This keeps the filter clean even after sucking a lot of dirt because of its 3-stage filtration system. This means that the power of this device remains to be on point even after using it a lot.You will not experience its power fading on your anytime soon and that is something that this device could really brag about.
- Clean-out Access Door Issue: This part of the vacuum is a bit fragile that you could lose it if you are not gentle enough in handling it. Without this door, you won't be able to use the vacuum completely.
It is a hand vacuum that is ideal for cleaning your car because of its portability. You could also use it with a plug because it comes with a 16-feet power cord.
- Size: This is probably the most lightweight hand vacuum that I have ever seen out there, as it weighs only 4 pounds!
- Design: I have to say that it is also aesthetically pleasing, especially because the company has it in bright red.
- High Amperage: This brags on having a 7 Amp motor, which makes suctioning even more powerful and efficient.
- Bulky: It does look kind of bulky despite it being lightweight.
- Release Button Issue: I find it a little bit odd that the company has the release button near the handle. It is literally right next to it, which gives the tendency for to accidentally hit that button. And when that happens, you could spill everything that you just finished vacuuming.
A hand vacuum that is perfect if you have pets. In fact, the brand is made specifically to suction pet's fur and hair that are all over your carpet inside your car. This comes with a motorized brush, which makes picking up pet fur a lot easier.
- Efficiency: It is designed for you to reach the areas in your car that are hard to reach using this crevice tool. It doesn't matter how tight the area is, you could count on this vacuum cleaning it.
- Felt Material: Part of it is made of felt, which is perfect in catching more pet hair and other dust that other vacuum won't be able to accomplish.
- Easy To Use: You won't have to worry about disposing of all the dirt and pet hair you have gathered because of its dirt bin that you could easily open.
- Filtration System: It has a dual-action filtration system that makes it still efficient even when you have used it and forgot to empty the bin immediately.
- Warranty Issue: This only offers 1 year of limited warranty.
Without a good car vacuum cleaner, you would not only suffer from your car looking all nasty but this could also affect your health. Dust mites could build up and it some allergies could be triggered. It is also unhealthy to keep you carpet car full of dirt and pet hair, especially when you have a child onboard with you.
Now, of all the vacuum that I have featured here, I would go ahead and recommend the Holife Handheld Cordless Vacuum being the best. It is portable, lightweight and highly efficient. For me, I would still consider it affordable because the price is really still not that expensive.
I hope you learned something from this product review and you are able to decide which car vacuum would work for you. Feel free to share this article to your friends and network. Also, don't forget to leave a comment on the box below. Stay tuned for more!